525i

While looking at 325's, I came across a 525i, it is a 92 with 56,000 miles on
it. The car appears to be very clean except for some stone chips on the front
corner of the hood... Any known pro's or cons..with the 2.5 liter I believe
that it has 189hp, the 3.5 has 208hp, is there going to be a major power
difference?

Anything special to look for? they are asking $20, but said they would part
with it for $18. Am I getting a deal or just getting taken..knowing that in
4K, I will need to invest in a major svc & prob some brakes.. Any
help/guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Lee

88'635 153K
92'525??????