Re: Exotic lists

i didn't send this reply to the whole list originally, but should have:

At 11:28 AM 8/28/98 -0400, lyle@domain.elided wrote:
>Wow, I didn't even know there *was* an International Harvester list!
>Wonder what else is out there I might be interested in?

there's all kinds of stuff out there, on many servers. digest.net happens
to host the following:

bmw (bmw, bmw-digest)
alfa romeo (alfa, alfa-digest)
italian cars (italian-cars, italian-cars-digest)
international harvester (ihc, ihc-digest)
full sized jeeps (fsj, fsj-digest)
xj series jeeps (xj, xj-digest)
non flame indy cars, really cart now (indy/indy-digest)

not to mention a few very specialized ones.

coming soon...

novice majordomo list admins (majordomo-novices, majordomo-novices-digest)
rally cross (rallycross, rallycross-digest)
nissan patrol (patrol, patrol-digest)

richard