stickers

Hmmm... Maybe you should talk to Jim C about making a shark Logo. Many
people on the digest have been looking for one, the only question would be
if it is durably enough to put on a car.

* I regard to the comment that these stickers could be made in vinyl...
* Yes they can. I have a "side business"--ALLSIGNS, in Sacramento, CA. I
* do various types on vinyl signs, race stickers, numbers, etc. I have
* been doing this professionally for about 3 years now

Dave Larocque

Q: how do I know which chip is in my car?