Inside rearview mirror & blind spot

>Vision is deent, but I am too tall.  Rearview mirror = blind spot out
>the front, and it takes up lots of windshield realestate.

I think the same thing of the mirror in my E36 328is. It seems to be too
low on the windshield, and causes a HUGE blind spot. No other car I have
ever owned has this problem.

Now that I know I'm not the only one who thinks it (thought I might be
crazy) - has anyone come up with a good solution. Lowering the driver's
seat is not an option, 'cause it's already all the way down. I do sit
fairly upright, but I'm only 5'10".

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/spt pkg - and an eclipse-causing inside rearview mirror
BMW CCA 150616
Genesee Valley Chapter