Re: metalmasters at the track

I've found Metalmasters to have terrible feel, and poor stopping power in
both my E34 and '02 w/big brakes.  You guys with E36 M3's have awesome
braking power that makes-up for the MM shortcomings (at least, in a
friend's M3 that I've driven, the MM's actually didn't feel that bad --
but I haven't driven that car with "good" pads, either) (does the E36 M3
have a different master cylinder than the E34's? -- They share the same
caliper....).

Anyways, Michael has good advice -- the stock pads are better.  If you
*must* change padsfor the track, for whatever reason, go ahead and get
REAL track pads.  I like the Hawk Blues, but I've heard that Pagid
Orange's are better.

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX