Does anyone have the LTW front Splitter on a nonLTW M3??

hi,

i was wondering if anyone without a LTW M3 has bought a BMW OEM front splitter
and all the parts for another M3 other than the LTW M3?  if so could you e-
mail me in private so i can ask you a few questions.  also, how much does that
sucker cost?  i have a problem, my front splitter was washed away in a flood
and insurance is looking into getting me a new one but i don't have a receipt.
i tried calling the guys i bought it from but they can't help me because i
bought if off a guy who had a BMW LTW M3.  well, the insurance company wants
me to show them a receipt but i don't have one.  i have a picture of my car
before the splitter got washed away but i can't give them a price on it.  WHAT
CAN I DO??  i want the same splitter back on my car but i heard the who actual
adj. splitter is a lot of $$$$.  can anyone help me out or have any
suggestions??

thanks,
john '95 M3
Houston Chapter  #125905