RE: UUC Challenge <wob> <was Sad day...>

> C'mon, UUCers out there, Nate needs your help!  Those with experience
> hiding upgrades from your S.O., what Nate needs is ideas on how to
> have an extra car on the premisis without having it look like he's got
> an
> extra car on the premisis.  And how can he make it look like it'll
> pass the
> VA inspection without having to spend the $1K to really make it pass?
> This should be a piece of cake for the UUC collective wisdom.  Or
> else,
> maybe he and his girlfriend just need one of those condos that you
> drive
> around inside, which requires less power and one fewer parking
> spaces...

www.parkingsystems.com had some inventive parking ideas.  One of them
being a subterranian parking space with a lift that raises the car out
of the ground.  Maybe he could install one of these making it a true
"underground upgrade".  I'd be kinda like the bat cave.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
Seattle
'84 325e 200k
BMW CCA