Special Olympics Raffle of Z3

Marin County Special Olympics is raffling off a 1998 Z3, sponsored by
Sonnen BMW.  They asked me to inform the BMW community about this raffle.
Since I feel it is a worthy cause, with proceeds going to Special Olympics
Athletes, I am doing so.  I apologize to any of you who feel this is a WOB.
 Please page down if you are among them.  Our chapter is not involved in
this raffle, just passing along the information.

A maximum of 600 tickets will be sold for the drawing to be held Sunday,
September 27, 1998 at the Viansa Winery in Sonoma County.  Need not be
present to win.  Car Raffle tickets are priced at $100 per ticket. Consult
your tax adviser for deductibility of these tickets.  The winner has the
option of taking $20,000 in lieu of the car.

For more information, call or fax today to:
MARIN SPECIAL OLYMPICS
[415] 924-4020 telephone
[415] 924-1007 fax

Thanks for your attention.