Rieger Tuning - Cool E36 Bodykit

Thought you Bimwads might like to see some cool pics.
Go to
http://www.widebodykit.com/infinity2.html

The kit is by Rieger Tuning in Germany (TUV approved and all that stuff).

I have a Rieger Tuning front splitter (all carbon fiber) and eyebrows on my
car. Since I was hit in the rear and had to replace the bumper, a Rieger
rear bumper is being fitted this week. If you ever read Max Power magazine
(a UK publication) you'll see a lot of this stuff, and other cool stuff
that we don't usually see on this side of the pond.
http://www.maxpower.co.uk

Anyway, thought you might enjoy the pictures.

- - Chip

p.s. No, I'm not doing the flares, they make an Infinity 1 kit that doesn't
flare out.