Non-working electric window.

The switches are notorious for failing.  I pulled mine out.  Be careful as
someone else advises - you can pry them out with a flat screwdriver.  The
switch body will open up - easy to break the plastic here, I think, so be
careful - and show the metal stuff inside.  I used sandpaper and Radio
Shack tuning knob cleaner (basically contact cleaner) to clean the
contacts up.  Working for a year.

Alternatively, you could get used swtiches.  I'm sure someone has them.
New ones are $20 or so and not worth the cost IMHO.

Neil Deshpande
86 325
88 325 is
89 325 iC