re: E30 Passenger Side Window

Thien,
My E30 had this problem when I bought it. I might be able to help you.
My problem was the button to raise and lower the window. If you pull up on
them they will come out.  Be careful though, as there are small parts in
there.
There is a contact (metal) that may be rusted or corroded. Take a small fine
piece of sand paper and rub the contacts and shine them up. Put the switch
back in and give it a try. It fixed mine and it's been fine for over a year
now.

Mark Estes
Portland, BMWACA
'88 325is.