Re: Borla Cat-Back Loses Power? I Don't Think So!

That was a MYTH spread out over the digest by some individuals I wont
mention.  But my dyno results for a STOCK '95 M3 with Borla Cat-back are:
213hp and 208 lb/ft.  I bet the curve is as smooth as any out there.  This
is supposedly too high for a stock car.  If it is too high, and the Borla
lost power, then what could it have been before I changed exhausts?  WAY,
way too high!  So, use your own judgement.  I've heard them all, and I have
to agree that the Borla sounds the best.  If you want the DTM tips, just
order the ACS V-2A tips, they will fit right onto the Borla I've *heard*.

Cliff Olson
'95 M3 Mugello Red/Black (Borla, ACS Type 2 wheels, "White" euro blinkers,
100% stock engine)