Questions- 92 535i

Friends,

I am considering the purchase of a 92 535i, 5 speed.  I am very familiar with
5 series and have a 95 525i now and had a 90 525i, 87 535is, and 86 528e.

Questions:

- - How much is this thing worth?  It has 83,000 miles and appears to be in very
good shape.  Looking at the body parts, though, I noticed that the fenders and
hood did not have the VIN stamp on them.  Am I right that even then, all body
parts were stamped with the VIN?

- - Engine.  Is this a low maintenance engine or is it the same as the previous
3.5's?

- - With this mileage, what am I looking at in maintenance other than the 90k
inspection and probably timing belt?

Thanks, John
jbhashem@domain.elided
95 525iA For Sale Cheap (first $19,900)
79 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 For Sale-Awesome vehicle!