negative camber & oil change indicator questions

I have a coupla questions:

Duane Collie wrote:

Ben - whatcha need is a LITTLE bit more oversteer
and a whole lotta
negative camber.
E36 M3's CRAVE negative camber like nobody's
bidness.

Could someone explain exactly what handling
benefit negative camber ads? Increased steering
feel? More lateral g? How the hell does it do
this? (I know what negative camber is, but don't
know what it does in practice).

Also, does anyone know if the oil change indicator
system on newer BMWs takes into account how old
the oil is? I still have 3 green lights even
though the oil hasn't been changed since January
(car only has about 4,000 miles on it in that
time). I was going to change it this week anyway &
was just wondering.

TIA

Andy '95 M3 negative-camber deprived