<all?> brake squeal fix

 Since changing the pads on my e30 to repco deluxe to get rid of the
brown dust, I've had an annoying brake squeal.  Not under really light
braking, and not under heavy braking, but right in the zone where one
usually brakes.  The blue anti-squeal goo didn't do the trick for me.
 I ran across cheap stick-on brake pad shims, so I bought 'em, cut 'em
to shape, installed 'em, and no more squeal.  woohoo!  These things
are maybe .010" thick with sticky backs.  You cut 'em with scissors.
 Now, (almost) no dust AND no squeal.  If you don't already have a
working set of normal shims, give these a try if you see them.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net