Re: EURO Alarm LED connector

Ron,

How does this interface with the LED itself??  I've got one of the LEDs
coming from Stephen Wolff @ South Motors BMW (along with quite a few other
things) and would much rather have a fasctory-like solution to this as
opposed to the cut/splice/jump that is presently the perscribed method.
Does the connector have a crimp-like function for the wiring and then you
plug it into the LED using the PINs??

Thx,
Dave