<E-34> AC Problem Followup

My AC intermittent problem (turned itself on, frosted up the refrigerant
return line) recurred today in a different form: the AC would not turn on=

when I pressed the on switch.  I was within driving distance of my dealer=
,
so, without touching anything, I went there.

The DIS Tester would not recognize the "IHKR Control Unit".  Then they
turned the car off and restarted it.  The AC worked as it should and the
DIS Tester did recognize the "IHKR Control Unit" and it tested OK.  The
shop concluded that the problem was a defective IHKR Control Unit and
replaced same.  So far (just the drive home) the AC works as it should. =

Mileage is 49,550 - just still under warranty.

Does anybody know for certain that the "IHKR Control Unit" is what the ET=
refers to as the Integrated Climate Regulation Control Module?  Logic
suggests that they are one and the same.  The part number is
64-11-8-367-951.

Brant