WTB E28 M5 Cat

I was looking for a new catalytic converter for an 88 M5 and found two
sources on the net.  One is a good price and the other is too good.  So
before I send money to the 'too good' one I thought I would see if
anyone has bot from either and request any words of caution or telling
questions I should be asking...

1. *Good* Effects Inc.(http://www.northlink.com/~effects/catindex.htm)
Price is $355.00.  They claim stainless steel construction, better than
stock flow, two pipes in, two pipes out.

2. *Too Good* Discount Converters LTD,
(http://www.discountconverter.com/converters/bmw/) Price is $201.95.
They also claim SS construction with aluminized tubing, better than
stock flow.  Picture shows two pipes, two cat boxes.

My existing cat isn't gone yet, but the outer shell is rusted bad and it
rattles.

TIA for any suggestions.

Steve Billings
deborahb@domain.elided
88, M5, Sharked, but pretty much stock otherwise.