[none]

Ben:

I've bought two refurbished V-1 units at about 10% discount.  They both
appeared to be "as new".

One has the laser, but everyone says by the time you get the laser warning,
it's too late anyway.  There hasn't been a lot of laser activity here in
California, but I probably wouldn't opt for laser again.

One is hardwired in my E-34 (540i)and I've had no problem with high beams
affecting the unit.  Both my units are mounted on the passenger visor with
the wiring running to the driver's side and down the windshield pillar to
underneath the  dashboard knee panel.  I used the V-1 remote connector box,
hardwired to a tap in a switched 12 volt lead and to ground.  Easy to do.
The remote display is Velcroed to the top of the steering column just behind
the steering wheel.  Easy to see without having to take your eyes off the
road.  These units have definitely saved me more than their cost.

Regards,

Bob Smith
West Hills, CA
CCA # 22252 (L.A. & S.D. Chapters)