Differential question/Scott Miller

Mr.: Miller:

I e-mailed you directly but it bounced back, so I'm posting the question here
in the digest hoping to get an answer.  Thanks in advance :-)

Scott Miller writes:

<<  The only time I've seen any advantage to limited slip is in rain, snow or
at
an autocross.  If you don't drive under these conditions, don't spend the
extra money.  That's my experience.  >>

Is there any DISADVANTAGE to an LS differential?  I live in Miami, where it
rains a lot, but certainly not most of the time.  Just curious  :-)

TIA

Julian Osante
OS BMW
Quality Used Parts for Older BMWs