2002 Replacement Wheel & Motor Advice Needed!

This weekend I picked up a very restorable Mint Green 2002 (175k)  from
the original owners!  Now it is time to get to work, and I need input.

1.  I seem to remember that the E30 318i alloy rims will fit on this
car?  What options are available to me for take off rims?  The existing
rims are steel, and tires bald.

2.  The owners told me there is radiator fluid leaking into the engine.
The oil is only slightly off color.  Compression is 88, 118, 94, 110.
Should I waste the time replacing the head gasket, or just find a
replacement engine?

3.  Brake lines are rusted through at one point.  Should I replace all
lines?

4.  Which models of the 320 had Recaros that will fit this car?

- --
David Maples

'76 2002
'88 535