WOB: Great book on E30 M3's

Hello fellow E30 M3 lovers,

Went to 'Vehikel' (yes, that's vehicle in Dutch) this weekend in Utrecht,
The Netherlands. Big swapmeeting, according to Dutch standards. Anyway,
after 2 years I was finally able to buy the book I have been searching for:

M3 Szenen einer Karriere

This book is great, it contains the racinghistory of mainly the factory
supported racingteams like M Team Schnitzer, Bigazzi, Linder, etc. Has 200
full colour pages with lots of nice pictures of DTM and ITR racing E30
M3's. Also contains results for the 1987 through 1989 season. NICE!

ISBN 3-7022-1670-7, by Walter Matthias Wilbert and Friedbert Holz, printed
by Edition Messner in 1990. Book is NLA. If you find it anywhere: buy it.

If someone is interested in cool racing pictures, let me know. I'll scan
some pictures and send them to you. Nicest would be if you have some
webspace, so everyone can take a peek.

Greetings from a happy Dutchman,

Adwo Heintjes
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

De informatie verzonden met dit E-mail bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor
de geadresseerde. Gebruik van deze informatie door anderen dan de
geadresseerde is verboden. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding
en/of verstrekking van deze informatie aan derden is niet toegestaan. Moret
Ernst & Young staat niet in voor de juiste en volledige overbrenging van de
inhoud van een verzonden E-mail, noch voor tijdige ontvangst daarvan.
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,  distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Moret Ernst &
Young is neither liable  for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.