CD changer, First issue of Roundel and an all around happy guy!

I want to buy an aftermarket CD changer.  I think I saw a post where an
adapter is available for the Alpine5 head unit to facilitate the use of an
after market CD Changer.  Anyone out there have any experience with such a
beast?  If so what are your impressions.  Or should I just bite the bullet
and get the factory model (argh)!?

On to the fun stuff...I got my first issue of Roundel and devoured it.
(hey Jason, can I say I bought this magazine or did I join it?) Anyhow,
great mag!  It reinforces the reasons I went Bimmer shopping in the first
place!

I am still impressed everytime I sit behind the wheel.  Although, I seem to
drive much faster than I otherwise would, because it sure doesn't feel like
I'm speeding.  So my eyes are starting to bother me from keeping one of
them on the road ahead and one on the rear view mirror!

Finally, I can't help but notice, that there only seems to be aftermarket
mods for E36 models.  I would like to do an exhaust system on this car
(E34) Anyone have impressions of exhaust systems?  Does it really make a
difference?   Will the butt dyno notice a difference?

Anyone seen the magazines called BMW power and Bimmer? Both very good
reading.  I have noticed, though that there are very few 525i mods that
seem to be available.  Any suggestions on where to look for stuff?

As always, thanks for the info

John
95 525iA