<E36-M3>What J.C chip should I use ?

Hello All,

I installed an 95' M3 engine in my 93' 325i this week.
What a difference !!!  The car feels so much faster than before it's
worth
every penny ( $5,000. including transmission, labor in exchange for my
old engine).

Now to my question:

I ordered the Euro HFM / Air Box / Chip from Turner and I'm not sure
whether I received
the correct Chip,  I have a '413' DME w/EWS-II but my car ( an 93' model
) does not
have the EWS setup( it works fine with the stock '413' DME from the M3).

Turner sent the chip for the '506' DME is this the correct one ?

Thanks,

Igor

P.S.  I know I should ask Turner but they are away for the weekend and
I'm
          dying to install the kit this weekend ...