Good luck to all in M-Roadster Raffle...

Good Luck to all of us in the O'Fest BMW M-Roadster Raffle.
Almost every year I have bought one ticket. Last year I bought  =

three tickets on the Z3 2.8. After taking two test drives in the
M-Roadster, I bought "five" tickets for the M-Roadster !!!
I have never spent that much money a a raffle, but the odds =

are pretty good, compared to most raffles, and I would =

really like to win a M-Roadster. The problem is that I currently
have a nice M6. I could not afford to keep both and it would
hard to decide on which one to keep. It would be nice to =

have to make that decision....

Dennis Logan
1988 M6 (currently)
1986 635csi (past)