CD Changer Prices

The best price I found for a CD changer for a '96-'98 BMW was from a dealer
in Fort Walton Beach, FL. <www.qualityparts.com>  Their number is
850-862-1215.  I don't know if they are legit -- someone e-mailed me their
info in response to my posting on a similar subject.  Their price is $443
for the changer and around $81 for the bargain-priced installation bracket.
 Hope this helps!

Donn

PS - I'm still looking for a used E-36 mounting bracket for a '96-'98 CD
changer myself.  Someone's gotta have an extra.  You don't want one of
these to break on the first day of a Track Weekend and not have a spare to
keep the car going all weekend.