M-Coupe availability

I received the following in email today.  Does anyone know if
it is on the up and up?

Gary
Dear Mr. Gary,

You have proven to be an authentic M coupe enthusiast: Now the M coupe is
finally here - and with it comes a unique chance for you.

You belong to an exclusive circle of  sports car fans to whom we are
offering the M coupe for just a short time with special priority. To be
specific: You can be one of 100 people
worldwide (!) to climb into your Estoril blue BMW M coupe without a waiting
period!

This offer is unusual in every aspect. Because in addition to standard
equipment, your reserved M coupe will also come with:

- - Side impact airbag for driver and passenger
- - Air conditioning
- - 6 CD changer
- - Harman Kardon Soundsystem
- - Seat heating for driver and passenger
- - Telefone wiring
- - Nappa leather in Estoril blue

And the price for this sports car with outstanding handling is also
unbeatable: the recommended retail price is approximately:  41.800,- $US
plus 577,- $US destination charges

No waiting period, the perfect equipment - and this is with a car that is
causing sensations everywhere: you will surely understand that we can only
reserve "your" M coupe for a short time.

Your option remains open for 72 hours! Then "your" car will become
available to all other M coupe fans. Act quickly on this chance.

http://www.bmw.com/cgi-bin/m_coupe/chance_e?ID=vzzyptyvlvlm

you can use your option within the next 3 working days.

So don't miss out on this opportunity to reserve an M coupe. Order
immediately.

Looking forward to your visit.

Sincerely,

Your BMW Team