<E36 328i> Warning

My battery died two days ago without any warning. When I went to BMW parts
they said I am not the first one. The battery was only three years old and
the water level, generator, connection was OK!
I managed to charge it up and put back to the car. Car started all right but
next morning it died after the first try.
During charge I found that two of the cells was not charging at all (there
was no bobbles at all).
I have a new battery yesterday and no problem since.

Be ready!

Jeno
'95 328i 69k (km)