Fw: <FS> '94 325 M-Technic

I posted this on the digest in July.  He still has the car, so I thought I
would post it again in case anyone missed it.
- -----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Maus, Jr. <tbm2@domain.elided>
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Thursday, July 30, 1998 10:27 PM
Subject: <FS> '94 325 M-Technic

:A freind of mine is selling a beautiful BMW.  Interested parties please
:respond to him directly thru following e-mail add.
:
:1994 325 is M-Technic, Alpine white w/ black suede sport seats, trip
:computer, limited slip diff., heated seat, premium stereo w/ cd changer,
:hands free cell phone, front and rear radar, 100% stock, BMW service, 56k
:miles, LOOKS LIKE M3, w/ 17 x 8 BBS 3 piece wheels, 235/ 40/ z17 tires, ALL
:FACTORY, ONLY 150 MADE.
:
:I've driven this car, it drives beautiful and looks great.  He is in
:Florida.
:Contact: Mike
:mrbonz@domain.elided
: