Reminder: Must-Have spare

Just ordered a spare Guiding Bolt for my brake calipers.  This is the pin
that your brake calipers float on and you remove for pad changes.  If
you're swapping pads regularly for track events, GET A SPARE!  Tim ???
broke one of these at Summit Point several months ago.  Not a fun
time.  Fortunately for him, he found someone locally to weld it back
together well enough to get home.

I figure that even if _I_ don't break one of these, someday, SOMEONE
will, and I'll have a spare in my toolbox.

Part No: 34 11 1 157 041  for my '95 E36 M3.
Cost: $17.50 at my local dealer (Circle BMW).

Part # is probably the same across 3-series but don't take my word on it.

Mike Fennell