e28 window gaskets

Greetings,

I may have asked this before, but I don't think so. I have an 87 535i that I
need to replace the window gaskets in the doors. They're all separating at the
corners and pulling away pretty badly now. I've contacted Allison BMW in
Mountain View California, and they want $55.00 each for the front doors, and
$60.00 each for the rears. Can these be purchased elsewhere, or are they only
available through the dealers?

I havn't looked yet, but is there a how to page that covers this procedure on
one of the e28 pages?

Thanks for any responses.
Regards,
Rick Paulin