FS: <E36> Strut Brace & Calipers

I am selling my Freedom Design Billet Aluminum Strut Tower Brace for 4
cylinder E36 cars.  I paid $400 for it about 1 year ago. I am asking $225
including UPS shipping.  It was installed in my 318ti and is in almost
perfect condition.

I also have a set of front brake calipers and brackets from a '93 318i.  I
was going to intall these on my 318ti, but decided to install M3 brakes
instead.  Asking $80 including UPS.  In addition I have a brand new set of
ATE Powerdisc rotors to match these calipers or any other E36, non M car.
Asking $90 including UPS.

Please make an offer if prices seem too high.

Prakash Maggan
'95 318ti Club Sport
'92 DINAN 750iL
http://members.aol.com/dinan750