e30 m3 stuff

I went to the dealer today (Beaudry BMW/Saab) in Tucson, AZ today looking for
the camber (crash) correcting strut bearings I've been reading about today.
They've never heard of these before.  Does anyone use these on an e30 m3 for
AS autox, are they available?  Anyone have a good fast setup for this car?  I
have had it about five months and I'm just working out the tire pressures with
R1s.  Any help would be excellent.

I also asked about the factory manual CD.  "Never heard of it."  They weren't
much help.
TIA
Tony W
89 M3