administrivia: Attention MCI Users!

MCI has the worst bounce messages in the known universe. i have a worthless
bounce message from MCI right now:

 Recipient address: 10enqpnnq4n2@domain.elided
  Reason: %MAIL-E-USERDSABL, user 10ENQPNNQ4N2 cannot receive new mail

of course, there is no user listed on the digest with a username of
"10enqpnnq4n2"

this is typical MCI garbage. if you are a subscriber to the digest with an
mci account, please email me and let me know that it isn't your account
causing the bounce. this request includes those of you with mci2000.com,
mcione.com, and mcimail.com addresses as well as mci.net addresses. the
bounce could be coming from anywhere.

by letting me know that you are not the mci user causing the problem, you
can help me identify the one that is.

richard