HotRodd - Still Here?

Hey Richard,

I thought the Spam filters weeded out the infamous Rodd Sydney from the
list, who was banned for his abuse of the advertising agreement on this
digest.

Will he be allowed to gain access by changing his Email address each time
he's blocked? Will I have to endure the unending spams and rebuttals on his
future posts? (Duane please step in)

I personally don't have any problems with Rodd posting comments if they are
relevant and do not include the sales pitch that usually accompanies his
posts. My hope is that he has learned his lesson from the last go 'round
and won't turn more of his 'customers' against him.

John Allen
'87 535is