E36 Springs & Shocks

I am upgrading my 1994 325is, and have just installed all of the suspension
parts, except shocks from a 1995 M3. Unfortunately, the M3 shocks were not
available from my source.

I have not installed the M3 front springs yet, as I was hoping to find some
shocks and do the installation all at one time.

There is a complete set of 328is Sport Package shocks available.

Are  the sport package shocks compatible with these other suspension mods?
I see in the catalog where Blisten's "Sport" shocks have a shorter throw
than regular shocks, to accommodate lowering (after market) springs.  I am
not sure if these are the same as on the Sport Package or not.

The 328is owner thinks I may have to go with the M3 shocks if I use the M3
springs because the mounting perches may be different for the M suspension.

Anybody out there know?

Bill Riggin