<02-FS> 7" Cibie H4 Headlights forsale

These take H4 bulbs, and are DOT leagal (they have the silling aiming
bumps), so you won't have a trouble getting inspected (some eastern
states).

I already have Hellas, so I don't need them.  They have a convex face (not
flat like the Hellas.

One is in excellent condition, the other is a good condition.  It has a
nick in the front of it, but the lenes is intact.

I'll take $25+shipping w/o bulbs (I can throw bulbs in for an extra $6
ea.)

New Hellas are about $40 ea. new, I don't know what the Cibie's sell for.

Jay
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'74 2002
'72 2002 (future 325i engine recipient!)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'82 Chevy C20 Diesel Pickup (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)
'82 323i (parting out due to terminal rust)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder