<E36> Interior panel glue problem

Hi all,

I have a problem on my '94 325is.  The interior panel next to the
back seat on the passenger's side has come unglued.  This is the panel
that has the molded armrest in it for the backseat passenger; it has
come unattached everywhere except at the back where it meets the seat
(note this is the coupe, no rear door).

It is not the surface of the panel coming unattached from the backing
(the bubbling problem that I've had happen before), but the entire
panel has come off at the front.  I assumed that these were clipped on,
but I saw no clip; it appears that they are only glued on.  I guess the
summer heat has done a number on the glue.

It seems like it would be easy to glue it back on, but what can I use?
It looks rather hideous right now just hanging there.

Thanks,
Dave