E30 idiot lights being idiotic

I have a 91 325iX with 50K. Last night the parking brake, brake fluid, and
battery idiot lights started flickering. This continued this morning.
Any thoughts? Bad ground? Alternator going south? Or?

Dave Manderscheid

Dave:

I have a 1990 iX that suffered the same situation recently.  I putzed with
the alternator (95 A Valeo) for months trying new voltage regulator,
cleaning and connection checking, ground tracing, new battery and finally
ended up replacing with a rebuilt Bosch 90A alternator.

Who would figure that these three lights would all flicker because of low
voltage?  However, it finally got so bad that the ABS computer would drop
offline and then come back into service.  Figured that was my cue to get
this fixed.  ABS brains ain't cheap!.

I have the 95 A Valeo voltage regulator if you want to try a quick fix.

Good Luck,

Bob