small problems on my E30

Hi all, I have been having some small *quirks* with my 1989 euro 316i
E30:

1) The a/c blower operates only with the knob on max. speed ( position 4
), on the other ones there is no response. Any ideas ? Maybe it is the
dashboard switch ? Or the blower motor ? Any one had the same experience
?

2) I have the factory ( german ) alarm with the magnetic key on the
driver door. The problem is the alarm does not sound if someone opens
the door with the alarm activated. It does cut the ignition, but no
honking of the horn !!!

3) Where can I find side skirts and a rear apron that look good, but not
too obtrusive ? Any recomendation ?

4) Any recomendations for a good supplier of interior mats ?

5) The reverse lights do not come on, any tips where to look first ?

Thanks, and any help is obviously appreciated...

Jose Navarro
idea@domain.elided

1989 316i - 35,000 kms. original!!!!!!