Looking to buy a 90-92 535ia

I need to buy a 535ia with a dark blue or black interior (prefer white or
metallic blue exterior) but am open to other options!!!  Anyone know where
I could find one?

I looked on Auto Trader.com and found some but most are in California.  I
live in Silver Spring MD and the travel fees would be very high.
For the right car, if it checked out through a preinspection service, I
would travel to buy it!  Anyone on the digest selling one anytime soon?
The only option I need is traction control or limited slip as I live in the
snow belt.  Anyone have any experiences with these cars they care to share?
 Reliable?  Expensive to fix?
It would be a second car for work.  I stupidly let an 89 535ia 2 months ago
slip by me for $10,800 in almost mint condition and bought a 1991 $26,500
M5 instead (even though I really needed the automatic!!!).  I've since sold
the M5 and am trying to stay on the cheap side and get a 535ia instead of a
540ia if I can find one.  They're almost $10,000 - $!8,000 less for a very
similiar ride!  That's alot of money not to have to spend if I can find a
nice example of a 535i.
Steve Robinson
1988 911 Carrera 55K miles and gaining too quickly
future 535ia in the gargage?!?