Rubber care (not condoms)

> Does anyone have the part number for the BMW window rubber
> treatment stuff ? Gumifluge (sp) ?

The official name is Gummipfledge (Rubber care)

> I stopped at the dealer and he spent a lot of time looking
> through his manuals, but nothing near that name. Says he
> needs a part number.

82 14 9 407 015 - should be less than $10 for a tube.

The neat thing about this stuff is that the base element of the jelly
seemingly evaporates (or gets absorbed) after application and allows the
treated rubber not to smudge the window in areas where they have direct
contact.  Quite unlike other rubber/vinyl care products.

Herman