<WOB> A Mid-summer Day's Dream .......

If only Ston Rygar or any of the resourceful UUC members could give me a
E36 M3 with:

- - a 400 hp V8 M5 engine with a electric powered ( no belts)
supercharger ( 7-10 psi boost will be fine )

- - a functional and variable angle whaletail (sorry Porsche fans) that
  gives more downforce on turns

- - a foglight equipped with a 2000 watt-second flashbulb for a nice
short blast ( you know what it's for !) and an oil squirter at the
back ( for pesty pursuers), as in the 007 Bond cars

- - a movable battery and gas tank that moves to the right when you   turn
left ( may be even the driver and the steering wheel too)

- - an air shock system that stiffens the right springs when you turn
left

- - auto camber/control plus 4 wheel steering ( sorry Prelude fans  )

- - 17" front rotors ( as in the German Touring Cars ) with twin
calipers and  water-cooling

- - a  dual exhaust system, selectible for either track or commute use

- - a road salt neutralizer and ice melter

- - lastly, may be a stealth body shell, since radar detectors here are
illegal

Can you think of anything else !@#$% !!!

Henry ( BMW CCA, BMWCC )

87 325
88 M6
Y2K M5 ( who knows?  - I am still buying lotto tickets )