<WOB>Nuclear Radation is bad for you

		Of course you could try the Canadian Super-collider
Nuclear
		radiated/Liquid Helium treated rotors that was discussed
here last year
		(or year before).  What they do is expose them to high
levels of
		plutonium radiation, drop them into liquid helium and
then whack'em with
		a large magnetic pulse using the Super-collider magnetic
fields.  They
		*never* warp and *never* wear but the disc pad dust is
'slightly'
		radioactive.  If your the type to keep clean wheels this
won't be a
		problem for the general public.  Just wear an exposure
film badge &
		disposable plastic suit when handling all wheels, brake
parts, cleaning
		supplies, etc...

		By the way, this is Ston Rygar's 'secret weapon' for his
cars but you
		won't hear him speak of it.  His Canadian connection is
not well known
		(Uncle Gunther) and he won't willingly let his
competetion have this
		technology.   Oops....did I just....

Ahhh, Now I think I know what killed him.

- --David
'84 325e 200k
BMW CCA
BMW ACA