Life in Sacramento

Duane burps about

Whooooooaa buddy. This must be the laid back Central "California" version of
BMWCCA, yes?  No Chapter Driver's Schools?  No Autocrosses?  No Club Racing?
No Newsletter? ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....someone wake me up when the movie is
over.
I KNOW you don't have Hooters out there, and ya'll probably drink prune
juice instead of Rolling Rock......so what do ya'll REALLY do for fun in
that Chapter?  Wine Tasting Tours?

Well no we don't do our own drivers schools. Heck why should we? We have the
GGC, LA Chapter, San Diego Chapter, and this year the Sin City Chapter to do
that for us. (The Sin City guys even found us a new track to play on). Some
of the those guys even do autocrosses and club races if that what we want.
Heck I've been to 3 chapter schools and one track day already this year and
have 3 more (chapter) schools and another track day lined up. Were to tired
to do our own.
So we can plan on tasting the finest Carbernet in Napa Valley and drink real
beer, like a Red Tail, or a Indian Pale Ale, maybe a Marzen, not stuff that
rolls off some green rock. And no there are no Hooters out here but we do
have them juice bars or we could go to SF and visit the Michel Brothers
Theater.

Now if we could get the Central California Chapter to publish our newsletter
we'd be set.

Dennis Frieborn
Sacramento Valley Chapter

End of bmw-digest V9 #72