Advice from gurus - update/more q's

I want to thank everybody who gave me their thoughts on M3 versus another
model BMW for autox and road race.  I have since joined the BMWCCA and have
gotten my first issue of Roundel.   I am getting closer to a decision.
Just FYI, I have driven a Porsche Boxster and 98 Corvette since then just
to make sure.  I am still leaning toward a BMW but the Corvette sure is
nice...

I have a few questions on performance issues with the M3.  If anybody knows
the answers I would appreciate some help.  I am thinking of a used M3, 1995
or so.  I can't seem to find any literature to see if there are any
significant differences in the years of the e36 model on the following:

Tire,Rims,swaybars
rotor size, # pistons on brakes and 60-0 times
HP,Torque and quarter mile

Also, if you can point me to a source of this technical information other
than yourselves. Hate to keep asking questions. I have surfed a bunch and
can't seem to find this level of detail.  Local dealers aren't much help.
What Washington DC area dealer is recommended, if you have to go to one :-)

Thanks.  Have been monitoring the list.  You guys look very friendly and am
looking forward to being an owner soon.

Rebecca