FS: Misc E36 parts & Callaway

Hello Digesters:

I have a few things I'd like to get rid off.  These are all from my '94
325is.

(1) muffler - removed at approx. 25K miles. - $100
(4) 15 x 7 wheels (18 spoke), excellent condition - $200
(1) K & N air filter, as new - $25
(2) Dinan stainless steel exhaust tips - $65

While I'm at it, any golfers out there who needs new clubs?
(1) Callaway X-12 irons w/ RCH96 graphite shaft, regular flex, 3-PW, used
ONCE - $750
(1) Callaway Biggest Big Bertha, 10* w/ ultra light shaft, regular flex,
NEW - $320

I am located in the SF Bay area.  I prefer to sell the muffler to someone
nearby - I don't want to bother shipping such a humongous piece of metal.

Anyone interested, pls. email me directly.  Thanks.

Lingan C
lingan@domain.elided