John's overheating monster car :)

     "John Pease" <jpease@domain.elided>  said:

     3 The radiator does not cool the engine well  on very hot days. When
     it is over 100 F outside, the temperature gauge is just over half way.
     Oil temperature is also a bit high at 230 F. the engine installer put
     in a 70 C thermostat to replace the stock (92 C) thermostat. I am
     really amazed that BMW runs their new engines this hot. I wish I could
     get a higher capacity radiator in the small space in front of the
     engine.

     John,

     Does the car currently have or could you add a pusher fan to the front
     of the radiator?  Also I suggest you take a trip to an American Iron
     hotrod shop.  These guys have to deal with cooling problems all the
     time.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4