<E36> Ram Air Intake, BMW part numbers

Jeff Kumler wrote:

>Has anyone had any experience, good or bad in regards
>to using/installing the Korman Ram Air Intake.

Korman wants $139 for the snorkel, duct and K&N filter.  I've already
got a K&N so I'd like to get the snorkel and duct parts.  I believe the
top piece with the snorkel is BMW part #1371 1401 527 (about $40).  Does
anyone have the part number for the left brake duct with the hole
already cut?  I know I can just cut my existing duct but if it's cheap
enough I'd rather be able to go back to stock if desired.

Bruce...