Sac Valley Chapter

Yes it is true the Pat DeWitt as resigned a our chapter President. This was
some untrue things.
The chapter DOES hold monthly meetings and they are posted in the local
newspaper as are other activities of the chapter. Generally meetings are
held at a sizzler but sometimes at on of the 2 local dealers. And sometimes
there are guest speakers, such a  dent wizard or 3M. And yes only 20 to 30
members generally show up, mostly the same people. I attend about have of
these. A lot of  the other activities are nontechnical, i.e. wine tours or
museum tours. But we to join in the Dinan Tech Sessions, join the Golden
Gate Chapter at some of their events at Laguna Seca and such. We don't put
on drivers school, but the local track has school days which we could attend
(Something lake FATT days at summit?), and there one or two member who are
instructors at these. We are generally reminded when one of the other
chapters is have a school anywhere in the state.

So our big goof really seems that we haven't published a newsletter for a
while. Presently our (ex)president was also doing this but got to busy when
her real life. No other volunteers. Yes, I was asked to do it but not the
type of job I'd be good at. I did asked about doing a drivers school, but
since the local track has some, it wasn't deem needed. Also not many of the
members who attend the meetings seem that interested in doing drivers school
much less putting one on. Doesn't seem many interested in autocrosses
either. I don't know about that silent majority.

So for those of you that have gotten the impression that the Sacramento is
totally lame of something, your wrong.

Dennis
Sacramento Valley Chapter
Los Angles Chapter